Home
Motivation
Life Motivations
Life Inspirations
Advices
Emotions
Quotes
Quotes
Picture Quotes
Images
Nature
Other Images
Poetry
Stories
My poetry
A liar, A cheater
February 19, 2019
2 comments
When I was in love with you,
I used to feel that everything is beautiful,
But it was only a lie and a cheat,
Same as like you,
A LIAR, A CHEATER
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
2 comments:
Anonymous Scorpio
November 5, 2020 at 9:40 PM
Hahahaha, and i still remember him in pray.. </3
Reply
Delete
Replies
Shahzadi
November 5, 2020 at 9:57 PM
</3
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Pages
Terms and conditions
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Contact us
Popular Posts
Your step towards the success | short quote on success | Quote
When you are at the point of give up, but you tell yourself that you can do it, that's point is actually your next step towards your s...
Not to wait for someone | Motivation | Life motivation
In this merciless life, the most difficult task is to wait for someone, despite knowing that he will never be back. But just because of our ...
When I realized | Motivation on life | Motivations
Once upon a time I didn't have anything to lose. I consider myself as a loser in every aspects of life. I used to cry in nights, and whe...
Appreciate and value | short quote for life
Labels
Advices
Emotions
Feelings
Inspiration
life stories
My poetry
My Quotes
Nature images
Other images
Picture quotes
Like Us Facebook
Scrawl
Hahahaha, and i still remember him in pray.. </3
ReplyDelete</3
Delete