He shook his head in yes | feelings and emotions




I said,
I am afraid of that time when I will feel patience from our separation.
He said.... what do you mean??
I said... Both love and patience are against each other... The people who love, they can never bear patience, And on the day the patience comes in love... then that means love has fallen....
If the madness ends in love. that means love ends.
.
He was listening to me carefully.. I said.. that's why I say that I am afraid of that time when I will feel patience for our separation...
He shook his head in yes..

I said... I fight you, I angry on you. then it does not mean that I do not love you.
And you are upset of me that I don't understand you. 
But it is not reality...
Reality is that I love you from the core of my heart.... I love you infinity...


0 comments:

Post a Comment